If you like the featured image, please check out Owl-pudding’s Deviant Art Page.
She has some really amazing stuff over there.
The time has come to raise our staffs for battle! Ty-Chama has alerted us to another battle we must join! But… she didn’t directly say that. She just gave you a shout out. I think this is a waste of resources. We just got the internet back and some free time… why don’t we write some reviews- Silence! We will weather this storm and get back on track! However, for now, we will storm that battlefield known as the One Liner and give our best effort!
Special thanks for Ty-Chama for giving me that wonderful shout out. I share the same sentiment about the aniblogging community. There is a vast amount of bloggers, post, and awesomeness within its depths and I’ve been struggling to keep up with it all while trying to find a corner to dwell in.
With that said, I give one loud hoorah to Ty-chama. HOORAH!
Now… let’s go for broke!
If this is your first time hearing the call, here are the rules of engagement
- Accept and Thank your challenger(s) by linking back to their post.
- Make a post of one sentence summaries and/or roast of at least five books/animes
- No Spoilers!
- Link back to The Awkward Book Blogger so she can see your post.
- Challenge as many or as little people as you want!
- Have fun!
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
I like trains
Deadly… but can’t throw dem hands….
The toothbrush is the true hero
High School DxD
Now, this is a story all about how
A teen’s life got flipped-turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the prince of the best harem in all of Hell
But… that isn’t a one liner…
How I imagined girls in high school spend their free time
How your favorite waifus act when they get together on a Friday night
Rokka- Braves of the Six Flowers
An All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet with a sign on the window that says “Maximum One Plate.”
I shall call out the following to heed the call!
- Merlin! I feel like your choices are going to be very interesting.
- Lynn Sheridan! Why? Because I just discovered your blog and loved the post of Street Fight II: The Animated Movie.
I had loads of fun with this. Can’t wait until the next one comes along!